Thursday 24 August 2017

Where is all the love?


Passionate connections are real...





I see many people together enjoying the company of each other. Those who are lovers act differently then those who are just friends. It is remarkable the difference after all. But, anyway. I love it when people are in love... seeing that embrace regardless of who is about, a kiss on the street corner while waiting for the light to change, the bride looking at her groom with a sparkle in her eye, and seeing the emotion in his eyes as he gives himself to her.







Truly amazing when two people fall in love with each other and how unfortunate when they fall out of love or do something selfish and mess it all up. I have seen that too and it is not at all pleasant. I do hope for their sakes that it is resolved before it becomes so injurious that no one will recover.

I had a wonderful meal and a visit with a dear friend this evening. Neither of us is afraid of speaking our minds and sharing innuendos in such a way it could be teasing but it is more in jest and will always illicit a laugh or smile. It was good to see her and we always seem to keep in touch somehow and also seem to go out for supper together every month or so. I hugged her when she dropped me off and it was a hug of true friendship, one of trust. These are the hugs that mean the most to me and only a few of my friends will let it linger for the extra seconds it takes to calm my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment